Welcome to learn more about how the Milky Way can help you take the next step to create faster innovation and change. A change grounded in your business’ situation. During this course you learn how to use the Milky Way to rapidly innovate and facilitate faster changes using an Enterprise Design Sprint.
We accomplish this by combining the Milky Way with Enterprise Design and see how Enterprise Design Sprints are a fast, workable approach to the whole business, (not only IT). This enables us to go from the big picture, to details and back to the big picture again: making the links visible, tracing performance and decisions, and engaging stakeholders.
This is for you who are interested in design sprints and have some knowledge of the Milky Way model and way of work. Your ambition should be to learn how to leverage the Milky Way and go for faster change, connect to customer experience and innovation.
Topics day one
- Introduction to Strategic Enterprise Design – the core principles
- Enterprise Design Sprint – going through the Design Sprint phases
- Engage, Understand the big picture – stakeholders, key aspects, framing, planning and investing
- Discover, 360° look into the details – gather information, research and analysis about users, systems, and business perspectives
- Define: Create conceptual models – scenario modelling, overcoming bias, develop integrated and connected views on the enterprise
Topics day two
- Experiment: Generate tangible ideas – designing, illustrating and prototyping
- Validate: Get a reality check – prototypes of potential solutions, testing assumptions, assessing concepts from test results and feedback
- Implement: Make it reality – Turning validated designs into assets, activating change agents, syncing with Agile and Lean, transformation process
- Delivery: Let it fly and keep it in the air – Managing portfolio of opportunities, governance and improvement processes, measuring success based on strategic impact
To learn more about the Enterprise Design Sprint approach, please watch the introduction video
The original methodology around Design Sprints invented by GV and popularized by Google is found here
The book about the Milky Way methodology (in Swedish)
The Intersection on Enterprise Design book